February 9, 2008

Mmmmmmm, oatmeal - pewp!!!




Halle is very into feeding herself these days, which can get quite messy! This morning was the first time she tried Cream of Wheat (I don't know why we didn't eat it before, just hadn't thought of it.) Lately, every time she counts to "10" she always says "Hurraaayyy" at the end. Well last week, we have no clue why, she started saying "Poop" (sounds more like "pewp" when she says it) right after she finished counting to 10 and shouting Hurray. It doesn't matter how many times she says it - we all laugh so hard every time, which she thoroughly enjoys!

Well, this morning as she was eating her Cream of Wheat, which I told her was oatmeal (because it's easier than trying to say Cream of Wheat) she looked up at me with Cream of Wheat all over her face and said "Mmmmmmmmmm, oatmeal . . . . PEWP!"

So if any of you ever here her ask for "oatmeal poop," now you know what it means.

p.s. We FINALLY finished painting our kitchen/family room - Hallelujah!!!!! Now I have a life again and would love to catch up with all of you. And no, I will NEVER attempt to paint a room that large and difficult again, especially with a 2 year old running around!

No comments: