The conversation here, now that you're gone all day, is a little, ummm . . . lacking. Can anyone say "looney bin?"

August 28, 2008
Annie & Kate: Mommy misses you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The conversation here, now that you're gone all day, is a little, ummm . . . lacking. Can anyone say "looney bin?"

2 comments:
Janie - I was so excited to see your cute blog, thanks for the email!
Your girls are getting so big! Are they still attending the charter school, and is Jill still the director?
I love your blog design!!! Maybe someday I will be able to use your services. DARLING!!!!
I love your new blog design Janice and I am glad you have not abandon the world of the blogging. especially love your last post with the picture of Halle, so funny. We need to get Halle and Kendyll together so they can talk girl talk. I am heading over to your other site to check our your blog design right now. Good for you!
Post a Comment