I'm sorry, but this was just too funny to pass up. Annie's probably going to kill me for putting these on here, but it was too cute. The other day she came upstairs and was sad because she was feeling left out of a playdate. We talked for a minute and I told her to just think of something happy - like Disneyland - and go play something else.
She said "okay Mom" but then she started getting "a throat." Those of you who know Annie know that "a throat" means that some sobs are coming along with some crocodile tears and that you should prepare yourself for the hormones that are about to be unleashed. But this time Annie was determined to fight it, and was trying to keep the sobs down when she told me that now, in addition to her "throat" she had a "jiggling tummy" and she wasn't sure if she could make it stop. I told her I'd take a picture to send to the doctor to see if he knew what we should do.






1 comment:
That is hillarious!!!! What a tough little girl! :)
Post a Comment