I'm sorry, but if I don't write this down now I'll forget. I was sitting at dinner with the girls tonight, and telling them about the news story that I saw last night about how Santa's workshop might not be able to get all of the toys made this year because there were so many good kids. I was just trying to put a little doubt in their minds that there's a chance that they may not get what they asked for - it's more fun that way on Christmas morning.
So anyway, I'm telling Annie and Kate this and then Annie sets her grilled cheese sandwich down and says, "but Mom, Santa doesn't have any problems." And as I'm trying not to laugh as I think about all of Santa's "problems" Annie holds a finger up and says "except for, of course, the sleigh crash of '64."
Yes, of course Annie. The infamous sleigh crash of 1964. Where does she come up with this stuff?

December 10, 2008
Santa Has Problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment