March 10, 2011

Sneaky Halle

Had to write this down before I forget:

This morning I was in the bathroom doing my make-up for work, and the girls were all still asleep in their room, or so I thought .....

Next thing I know, I notice Halle standing there in the dark hallway, her cute little squishy body standing on her tip toes with her finger to her nose.

"Good morning Halle," I say, "How was your sleep? What did you dream about?"

Halle responds "ssshhhh Mom ...... don't look at me. I'm sneaking up on you." I love it!

This is a picture of Halle yesterday before we went on her preschool field trip to the dinosaur museum. We had to grab a birthday present for Josh at our favorite store in the whole wide world - Target. I can't tell you how much I miss just hangin out with her every day while the girls were at school, running errands, doing chores, going to playgroups, cooking dinner - whatever. Yesterday felt so decadent to be with her, at Target at 10am on a Wednesday morning .... oh, the little things I used to take for granted






PhotobucketPhotobucket