I know it's been a year and a half since I posted on our blog. No need to go into the reasons why right now. Let's just say I've decided instead to move on and focus on the good that is all around me :) I'm not going to torture myself over all of the things I've neglected to write down over the past year, and just start fresh - yet again.
My girls seriously say something funny almost every day and I could fill a journal every month if I had the time. Here are just a few comments that I can remember from the past few days:
Younglings
Annie and Kate were talking at dinner the other night, and Kate asked her if she knew about the Titanic, because Kate had read a book at school about it. So Annie starts telling Kate all about how it was a big ship in the early 1900's that crashed into an iceberg and how "it was so sad because even the younglings died." Younglings? Huh?
Firework
Halle LOVES to dance, especially with me and the girls. Right now she is obsessed with the song "Firework" by Katy Perry. The other day we were all dancing to the song and laughing, and after the song was over Halle said "Mommy, am I as sparkly and beautiful as a firework?" Definitley, Halle - and don't you ever forget it!
Grandma GG
We were driving to school the other day, and after a couple of peaceful, quite minutes of silence as we were driving, Kate pipes up and asks me "Mom, is Grandma GG over the hill?"
Snoots and Joots
Even though I have three beautiful, sweet, little girls who are sugar and spice and everything nice, they still think things like toots and burbs are the funniest things on planet Earth. Kate came to me the other day and asked what do you call it when Halle sneezes and toots at the same time? A "snoot," of course. Apparently a "joot" is when Halle's jumping on her bed and toots. Good to know!





