February 13, 2011

Running Around In My Dreams


The other day I was listening to one of my favorite songs by Tyrone Wells, and I started to get a little sad thinking about Valentine's Day coming up and how hard it is to be alone. But I realized that although I'm not the girl in this song anymore and don't know if I ever will be to someone again, I have three beautiful girls who were "running around in my dreams" for years. I wanted to have kids so badly and didn't know why it wasn't happening or if it ever would. But we took a chance (or two) and have been in love with these girls since the moment I saw their faces over that c-section curtain. I don't want to waste another second being sad when I have these three beautiful miracles in my life!





Lyrics:

It was one of those moments
When everything changes
She was climbing out of Chevrolet
On the passenger's side
I must have been staring
'Cuz when I caught her eye
It seemed like
I had been looking at her
For all of my life.

So I said
Why don't you come and go with me?
Somehow I know I've waited my life to see
You standing there
With the wind in your hair
I'm as sure as a boy could be
You are the girl that's been running around in my dreams
You are the girl that's been running around in my dreams

(Hey)

Once in a lifetime does not happen again
So I took a chance in a Gambler's game
Put my heart on the line
Maybe I'm crazy but I'll never regret
What is it to a girl I knew before we even met

And I said
Why don't you come and go with me?
Somehow I know I've waited my whole life to see
You standing there
With the wind in your hair
I'm as sure as a boy could be
You are the girl that's been running around in my dreams


PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: